We now have preliminary outcomes data on over 60 people that we have recently treated with medical marijuana . This is a small number and our analysis is incomplete at best. However, we are intrigued by some of the facts that have shaken out so far.
- about 2/3 people get half or better of their problems improved by adding medical marijuana to their treatment plan
- at least 1/3 people need to have their medical marijuana adjusted to get optimal results
- prices of medical marijuana vary widely
- a lot of people need help navigating the internet in order to get their NYS Medical Marijuana Program card
- there is a huge interest among people in trying medical marijuana as part of their treatment
So Watch This Space for updates.